According to the decree of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 420 from 15 April 2021 “On decision on awarding scientific degrees and academic ranks” the university scientists and Ph.D. students were awarded academic degrees of the Candidate of Sciences, Doctor of Sciences and Ph.D. According to the decree, university scientists were assigned the academic ranks of docents and professors.
The academic rank of a docent was assigned to:
- Orest Ivanovych Hryhorchak (the Department of Theoretical Physics)
- Nataliia Vasylivna Ilkiv (the department of Economic Theory)
- Iryna Volodymyrivna Savka (the Department of Foreign Languages)
- Uliana Mykolaivna Fedoriv (the Theory of Literature and Comparative Literary Studies)
- Yurii Oleksandrovych Yashchuk (the Department of Applied Mathematics)
The academic rank of a professor was assigned to:
- Danylo Volodymyrovych Vankovych (the department of Finance, Money Circulation and Credit)
- Vitalii Volodymyrovych Vistovskyi (the Department Experimental Physics)
The academic degree of the candidate of sciences and in different specialities were assigned to:
- Nataliia Volodymyrivna Mazuriak (01.05.02 “Mathematical modelling and numerical methods”)
- Khrystyna Ihorivna Skrypets (03.00.05 “Botany”)
- Yuliia Yuriivna Horbenko (02.00.04 “Physical chemistry”)
- Nataliia Ihorivna Dominiuk (02.00.01 “Inorganic chemistry”)
- Nazar Vasyliovych Zaremba (02.00.01 “Inorganic chemistry”)
- Tetiana Pavlivna Prodan (09.00.03 “Social philosophy and the history of philosophy”)
- Yuliia Liubomyrivna Zelena (10.02.05 “Romance languages”)
- Nadiia Mykhailivna Lemez (11.00.05 “Biogeography and soil geography”
- Oleksandr Andriyovych Soproniuk (12.00.09 “Criminal process and forensic science and examination; operational and investigative activity”)
- Nataliia Stepanivna Stasiv (12.00.03 “Civil law and civil process; family law; private international law”)
Academic degree of the doctor of philosophy in scientific fields and specialities was assigned to:
- Natalia Mykhailivna Kvit (12.00.03 00.03 “Civil law and civil process; family law; private international law”)
- Andrii Mykhailovych Shkolyk (12.00.07 “Administrative law and process; financial law; information law”)
Scientific degree of Ph.D. in the scientific fields and specialities was attained to:
- Orest Andriyovych Ovchar (072 “Finances, banking and insurance”)
- Mykhailo Stepanovych Lutsiv (081 “Law”)
- Roman Volodymyrovych Krupnyk (081 “Law”)
- Anzhelika Andriivna Liubas (015 “Vocational education (in different specialities)”.
We cordially congratulate colleagues, their supervisors and consultants on their being officially being awarded scientific degrees and being assigned scientific ranks. We wish them strong health, inspiration, implementation of all plans and ideas!
One can get acquainted with the decree of the Ministry of education and science of Ukraine No. 420 from 15 April 2021 “On decision on awarding scientific degrees and academic ranks” by following the link.